Global Equity Specialist
Bell Asset Management is a global equity specialist and has been managing and researching companies since 1 January 2003 under the leadership of Chief Investment Officer Ned Bell and his Investment team. We strive to deliver consistent performance outcomes and superior service to our clients.
We believe that a portfolio of very high quality businesses will deliver above average returns over the medium to long term.
- Strong alignment with our investors. All Management and Investment team members have invested personally in the Bell Global Equities Fund.
- Majority of beneficial equity ownership held with employees and directors of Bell Asset Management.
- Bell Asset Management Limited is an Australian company with the Australian Business Number of
84 092 278 647.
- Bell Asset Management Limited holds an Australian Financial Services Licence issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- Bell Asset Management Limited’s Australian Financial Services Licence No. 231091 permits us to act as an investment manager for wholesale clients and to operate retail and wholesale managed investment schemes.
- Bell Asset Management Limited (IARD No. 146144) and Bell Asset Management USA Inc (IARD No. 108666) are both registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission as Investment Advisers. Copies of our ADV-2 reports are available to clients and prospective clients on request. We are Qualified Professional Asset Managers within the meaning of ERISA.